The following are some excellent articles written by Steve Maxwell regarding how the LORD put it on he and his wife Terri's heart to put the size of their family back in the LORD's hands. Mr. Maxwell's articles beautifully show the blessing it has been as they have trusted the LORD in the area of family size. He tells how the LORD has been their provider and how they have learned to trust HIS plan in all things. The third article addresses the deception that has entered Christian circles in regards to children. I highly recommend these 3 articles. Thanks to Terri Maxwell for sharing these with me when I began praying on this issue!
We've reversed a bad decision by Steve Maxwell
The greatest earthly gift by Steve Maxwell
Protecting against deception by Steve Maxwell
![]() |
Be Fruitful & Multiply: What the Bible Says About Having Children By Nancy Campbell |
You can read our Quiver-full Story HERE. To read the whole story scroll down after clicking above and start with part one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Thank you for sharing these articles! I haven't gotten all the way through them yet, but I just wanted to share with you that Seth and I feel God changing our hearts :) Thank you for this info!
ReplyDeleteDear Leah,
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome!! Your comment literally brought tears to my eyes. I was praying yesterday that the LORD will use our story and me sharing some of these articles and scripture regarding children on this blog to change parents hearts and cause more children to be born and raised up for HIS kingdom! What an awesome thing that would be.
I appreciate you. Your friend, Joanna